CertaBlue – AutoScanner
CertaBlue is based on rapid detection of several metabolic processes which take place within the growing organism. The system can detect color changes though highly sensitive optical sensors. All vials are ready to use, prefilled with media and equipped with CertaBlue sensors. In most cases the ready to use vials can be inoculated with a non-diluted sample. The CertaBlue vials contain an optical sensor which can detect carbon dioxide as the universal indicator for microbial growth. The sensor is placed in the bottom of the vial where it directly detect carbon dioxide changes. CertaBlue sensors are only permeable for gases. Liquids, micro-organisms and other particles can’t falsify results.
The CertaBlue testing procedure is remarkably easy. Just add 0,1 – 1,0ml of your product to the CertaBlue testvial and incubate as specified. Real-time monitoring is offered using the AutoScanner. The fully automated real-time AutoScanner system has been developed according to current microbiological quality check standards.
- Modular system for 40 samples (expandable up to 10 modules).
- Dual integrated incubators with adjustable temperature from 10 to 80 °C.
- Real-time monitoring of all samples.
- Early warning of presumptive positive samples.
- Result in hours instead of days.
- Compact, reliable design with no moving parts.
- Including CertaSoft HACCP Track & Trace software.