Charm ROSA SULF Test (SULF)
The Charm ROSA SULF test detects 15 sulfonamide drugs in milk at or below US Safe Level. A separate kit with dilution buffer adapts the Charm SULF test to meet European MRL (100 ppb total sulfonamides) with cow, goat, and sheep milk.
The SULF test is run by farmers, veterinarians, truck drivers, milk receiving, and milk testing laboratories.
This 8-minute Rapid One Step Assay is performed with a lateral flow strip in the Charm EZ system or ROSA Pearl-X Reader. After adding sample, incubate and read results.
Lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly with the Charm ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow strips, which detect aflatoxin M1 and the most common antibiotics used to treat dairy cows. ROSA tests use patented technology to target drug sensitivities to safe and regulated levels, which prevents unnecessary rejection of milk caused by overly sensitive screening tests. The tests are easy to perform and are manufactured to test for US Safe Levels, EU MRL/ CODEX/ Customs Union maximum residue limits and multiple other country-specific requirements. Charm ROSA tests have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Test results from ROSA strips may be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system, or the ROSA Pearl-X Reader, or may be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making it ideal for farm use.
- Detects 15 sulfonamide drugs at or below US Safe Level.
- Detects total sulfonamides below European MRL.
- Detects sulfadimidine below CODEX MRL.
- Results in 8 minutes.
- Uses same equipment as other ROSA tests.
- Results can be read in the Charm EZ system.
- Detects 15 sulfonamide drugs in milk at or below US safe level.
- Detects total sulfonamides below European MRL; detects sulfadimidine below CODEX MRL. Central Reference Laboratory (CRL) guidelines available upon request.
- Validated by EMBRAPA, Brazil and the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), Brazil.