Charm MRL Beta-lactam and Tetracycline 2-MinuteTest (MRLBLTET2)
The ROSA MRLBLTET2 test detects two families of antibiotic drugs—13 beta-lactam drugs and three tetracycline drugs—at or below the EU/CODEX MRLs using the Charm ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) in cow, sheep, or goat milk.
Test cow’s milk for 16 drugs in two minutes. Test milk from goats in 3 minutes, or sheep in 8 minutes. After performing the test using a lateral flow strip, results are read using the Charm EZ system or ROSA Pearl-X Reader.
ROSA tests are used by farmers, veterinarians, truck drivers, milk receiving, and milk testing laboratories because of their speed, ease of use, portability, and minimal equipment requirements.
Lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly with the Charm ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow strips, which detect aflatoxin M1 and the most common antibiotics used to treat dairy cows. ROSA tests use patented technology to target drug sensitivities to safe and regulated levels, which prevents unnecessary rejection of milk caused by overly sensitive screening tests. The tests are easy to perform and are manufactured to test for US Safe Levels, EU MRL/ CODEX/ Customs Union maximum residue limits and multiple other country-specific requirements. Charm ROSA tests have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Test results from ROSA strips may be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system, or the ROSA Pearl-X Reader, or may be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making it ideal for farm use.
- Detects 13 beta-lactam and three tetracycline drugs at or below EU and CODEX MRL
- Results in 2 minutes
- Two tests in one
- Uses same equipment as other ROSA tests
- Results can be read in the Charm EZ system
- Detects 13 beta-lactam and 3 tetracycline drugs at or below EU and CODEX MRL. Central Reference Laboratory (CRL) guidelines available upon request.
- Validated by ILVO, Institute for Agricultural and Fisheries Research, Belgium (provided upon request).